Learn more about our cryptocurrency course
Cryptocurrency private-public address generation course for you
- Complete ownership of your public and private keys for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies.
- Complete ownership of the source codes to create private keys — open-source software.
- Understand how the addresses are created step by step (with a simplified language) without depending on external parties such as companies providing software wallets or cold wallets also named as cold storage.
- You will be able to encrypt your private keys and store them in a safe place without the need to share anywhere, which provides you the opportunity to send some cryptocurrency to your offline address and store it for many years in a safe location.
- You don't need to depend on anyone apart from following this course — which is simplified and based on open-source software — while creating your cold/paper wallets.
- Understand Bitcoin and Ethereum, Blockchain, Crypto Wallet Types, and history of cryptocurrencies.
Our website provides tools for users to create their Bitcoin or Ethereum addresses. We believe that address generation from credible sources is the most important thing when anybody wants to have cryptocurrency addresses. We, as mycrypto.tools, provide secure address generation for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies, which can be used on your computer or online. So, this means that our users can use the tools provided online, or they can better attend our courses to learn how to create their addresses without having an internet connection.
When it comes to creating Bitcoin and Ethereum public and private key pairs, security becomes crucial. Having the right software code gives users the confidence to create as many as Bitcoin, and Ethereum addresses offline without the need to download any commercial software on their computers or mobile phones. This is what we provide here to our users at mycrypto.tools — increasing the security of cryptocurrency key generation to a maximum level, which is the offline key generation for Bitcoin and Ethereum coins.