MEET THE CRYPTOCURRENCY TOOLS
Please click one of the tools below:
You can validate your Ethereum addresses by using this online address validation tool.
SHA3-256(Secure Hash Algorithm 3), SHA3-512(Secure Hash Algorithm 3), MD5, SHA-256(Secure Hash Algorithm), RIPEMD160(RIPE Message Digest) and Hexadecimal
You can generate Bitcoin addresses online by using this generator. The addresses created on this tool are only for educational usage. We never store or log your address generation requests or private keys on our servers.
This is a very simple Ethereum Address generator. You can create Ethereum public and private keys using this tool online.
You can encrypt and decrypt text / private keys using this tool. Then you don't need to store your private keys without and encryption and this provides additional security for you.
Learn more about our cryptocurrency course
Cryptocurrency private-public address generation course for you
- Complete ownership of your public and private keys for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies.
- Complete ownership of the source codes to create private keys — open-source software.
- Understand how the addresses are created step by step (with a simplified language) without depending on external parties such as companies providing software wallets or cold wallets also named as cold storage.
- You will be able to encrypt your private keys and store them in a safe place without the need to share anywhere, which provides you the opportunity to send some cryptocurrency to your offline address and store it for many years in a safe location.
- You don't need to depend on anyone apart from following this course — which is simplified and based on open-source software — while creating your cold/paper wallets.
- Understand Bitcoin and Ethereum, Blockchain, Crypto Wallet Types, and history of cryptocurrencies.