Cryptocurrency private-public address generation course for you
- Complete ownership of your public and private keys for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies.
- Complete ownership of the source codes to create private keys — open-source software.
- Understand how the addresses are created step by step (with a simplified language) without depending on external parties such as companies providing software wallets or cold wallets also named as cold storage.
- You will be able to encrypt your private keys and store them in a safe place without the need to share anywhere, which provides you the opportunity to send some cryptocurrency to your offline address and store it for many years in a safe location.
- You don't need to depend on anyone apart from following this course — which is simplified and based on open-source software — while creating your cold/paper wallets.
- Understand Bitcoin and Ethereum, Blockchain, Crypto Wallet Types, and history of cryptocurrencies.
We provide cryptocurrency courses to teach how to generate Bitcoin and Ethereum addresses. Our users can also use the tools on mycrypto.tools to validate Bitcoin and Ethereum addresses. Some of the tools we provide:
- Bitcoin Address Generator
- Ethereum Address Generator
- Bitcoin Address validator
- Ethereum Address validator
- Hash Utils
- Encrypt and Decrypt private keys
People choose mycrypto.tools
mycrypto.tools is one of the secure ways to generate Bitcoin and Ethereum Addresses. Our courses will help the users to learn how to generate cryptocurrency addresses without the need to download additional wallets online. Users will have the complete the ownership of their cryptocurrency keys and create their addresses offline. Please check out the tools we provide.
Bitcoin Cryptocurrency prices
Latest News & Blog
Bitcoin addresses can be created using open-source libraries based on algorithmic hash functions. Users, most of the time, need more than one Bitcoin addresses to send coins to each other on the Blockchain.Tuna Tore - December, 1 2019
In this blog post, you will learn how to generate Ethereum addresses offline using the algorithmic concepts such as Public key - Private Key, ECDSA and Keccak-256.Tuna Tore - December, 2 2019
How mycrypto.tools uses AWS Lambda Serverless Architecture and the overview of AWS products/services?
In this article, I would like to briefly summarize the AWS (Amazon Web Services) components used during the design and development of mycrypto.tools.Tuna Tore - December, 7 2019
Our website provides tools for users to create their Bitcoin or Ethereum addresses. We believe that address generation from credible sources is the most important thing when anyone wants to have cryptocurrency addresses. We, as mycrypto.tools, provide secure address generation for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies, which can be used offline or online. So, this means that our users can use the tools provided online, or they can better attend our courses to learn how to create their addresses without having an internet connection.
When it comes to creating Bitcoin and Ethereum public and private key pairs, security becomes crucial. Having the right software code gives users the confidence to create as many as Bitcoin, and Ethereum addresses offline without the need to download any commercial software on their computers or mobile phones. This is what we provide here to our users at mycrypto.tools — increasing the security of cryptocurrency key generation to a maximum level, which is the offline key generation for Bitcoin and Ethereum coins.