|30 July 2015|
Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction-based state transitions. Ether is a cryptocurrency generated by the Ethereum platform and used to compensate mining nodes for computations performed. Each Ethereum account has an ether balance and ether may be transferred from one account to another.
Ethereum provides a decentralized virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. The virtual machine's instruction set, in contrast to others like Bitcoin Script, is thought to be Turing-complete. "Gas", an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network.
Ethereum was proposed in late 2013 by Vitalik Buterin, a cryptocurrency researcher and programmer. Development was funded by an online crowdsale that took place between July and August 2014. The system then went live on 30 July 2015, with 72 million coins "premined". This accounts for about 68 percent of the total circulating supply in 2019.
In 2016, as a result of the exploitation of a flaw in The DAO project's smart contract software, and subsequent theft of $50 million worth of ether, Ethereum was split into two separate blockchains – the new separate version became Ethereum (ETH) with the theft reversed, and the original continued as Ethereum Classic (ETC).
MEET THE CRYPTOCURRENCY TOOLS
Please click one of the tools below:
You can validate your Ethereum addresses by using this online address validation tool.
SHA3-256(Secure Hash Algorithm 3), SHA3-512(Secure Hash Algorithm 3), MD5, SHA-256(Secure Hash Algorithm), RIPEMD160(RIPE Message Digest) and Hexadecimal
You can generate Bitcoin addresses online by using this generator. The addresses created on this tool are only for educational usage. We never store or log your address generation requests or private keys on our servers.
This is a very simple Ethereum Address generator. You can create Ethereum public and private keys using this tool online.
You can encrypt and decrypt text / private keys using this tool. Then you don't need to store your private keys without and encryption and this provides additional security for you.
Learn more about our cryptocurrency course
Cryptocurrency private-public address generation course for you
- Complete ownership of your public and private keys for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies.
- Complete ownership of the source codes to create private keys — open-source software.
- Understand how the addresses are created step by step (with a simplified language) without depending on external parties such as companies providing software wallets or cold wallets also named as cold storage.
- You will be able to encrypt your private keys and store them in a safe place without the need to share anywhere, which provides you the opportunity to send some cryptocurrency to your offline address and store it for many years in a safe location.
- You don't need to depend on anyone apart from following this course — which is simplified and based on open-source software — while creating your cold/paper wallets.
- Understand Bitcoin and Ethereum, Blockchain, Crypto Wallet Types, and history of cryptocurrencies.
Our website provides tools for users to create their Bitcoin or Ethereum addresses. We believe that address generation from credible sources is the most important thing when anybody wants to have cryptocurrency addresses. We, as mycrypto.tools, provide secure address generation for Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrencies, which can be used on your computer or online. So, this means that our users can use the tools provided online, or they can better attend our courses to learn how to create their addresses without having an internet connection.
When it comes to creating Bitcoin and Ethereum public and private key pairs, security becomes crucial. Having the right software code gives users the confidence to create as many as Bitcoin, and Ethereum addresses offline without the need to download any commercial software on their computers or mobile phones. This is what we provide here to our users at mycrypto.tools — increasing the security of cryptocurrency key generation to a maximum level, which is the offline key generation for Bitcoin and Ethereum coins.